The following elements are important parts of a healthy Spiritual movement
- We pray continually.
- We fix our eyes on the Lord.
- We wait on God's direction.
- We trust in him at all times.
Key verse to consider:
Not by might, not by power, but by the Spirit says the Lord. Zechariah 4:6
Faith is belief that leads to action and change.
- In faith Abraham left his home in Mesopotamia to pursue God’s calling.
- In faith we will work together.
- In faith we will invite others to join us.
- In faith we will invite others to believe.
- In faith we follow the Lord who does immeasurably more than what we ask or imagine
“They will know you are my disciples by your love for one another.” John 13:35
- While faith is personal, it is not designed to be individualistic.
- We need each other.
- We grow best together.
- God loves to hear us join in praise.
- We love to gather together for prayer.
We are a community. One Body. We are united in Christ
- God has given us all we need to serve him.
- God is using students to reach students.
- God is directing you and your colleagues, filling you with vision and empowering you with his Spirit.
- Pursue God and pursue his vision.
- Own the mission. Launch movements both where you are and beyond.